What is Invisalign?
- Invisalign is a modern approach to straightening your teeth, using a series of computer design aided custom aligners. Aligners are trays made of smooth, comfortable and virtually invisible plastic that you wear over your teeth. Overtime the aligners gently shift your teeth into the correct preplanned position—similar to braces. The aligners are removable and require no metal brackets or wires.
Every two weeks or so you replace the old aligners with a new set.
The best part is you will achieve your great smile with little interference in your daily life and without most people even know you’re straightening your teeth.
What are the advantages?
- Virtually invisible.
- Can remove aligners to eat, unlike traditional braces that prevent you from eating your favorite foods. You also don’t have to worry that food is stuck in the pesky wires.
- You can brush and floss like normal.
How do you know if Invisalign is right for you?
- It all starts with a free consultation where we will discuss your case in detail, asses your smile and goals, and answer questions about the procedure and costs.
- We then will determine if you are a good candidate for Invisalign or if a more traditional orthodontic course is best for you.