IMPLANT DENTISTRY: PLACEMENT AND RESTORATION
What Are Dental Implants
- Dental implants are surgical grade titanium screws that are surgically placed to replace missing or lost teeth. After placement the implant is left to heal and fuse to your natural bone and eventually will act like an artificial tooth root. Once the implant has successfully integrated (healed) to your bone, replacement teeth are attached to the implant.
What are the benefits of Implants?
- The biggest benefit of dental implants is they become part of your jaw, offering unsurpassed support and stability of the artificial teeth. They help to restore your natural ability to chew, speak, and best of all, they are very cosmetic. In addition they prevent the need to remove tooth structure to neighboring teeth like traditional bridges.
Am I a Good Candidate for Dental Implants?
- During your evaluation we will check the condition of your mouth, the amount of supporting bone in your jaws, take dental X-rays and models of your mouth to help us determine if implants are the right treatment choice for you.
- We will also discuss if additional procedures are going to be needed, treatment length and treatment cost. All to help you make the right decision
Do I have to travel to have my implant placed?
- At Elevated dental we have the knowledge, training and equipment to fulfill most of your dental implant surgical placement and restoration needs. In addition we offer a variety of sedation options and levels to ensure you’re comfortable for the procedure.